Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
The Telluride/Montrose Regional Airport is a state-of-the-art facility centrally located on Colorado’s western slope, giving access to world class destinations including Telluride, Crested Butte, Ouray, Silverton, Black Canyon National Park, Gateway and more.
With a geographic setting similar to Denver, Montrose Airport boasts the best performance among mountain destination airports with a 98% flight completion rate, all but insuring your arrival in easy fashion.
Montrose Airport offers convenient non-stop winter service from 10 major hubs: Denver, Chicago, Newark, LaGuardia, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Phoenix, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Daily service includes Denver (multiple), Phoenix, Chicago, Dallas (twice daily) and Houston.
- Weekly/Twice-weekly service includes Newark, LaGuardia, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Newark.
- For a schedule, please click here.
Airlines Serving Montrose Regional Airport.
|Delta Air Lines||800.221.1212|
To visit the airport’s website, please Click Here
Estimated Time 1 Hour 15 Minutes – Estimated Distance 68 Miles
- Start out going SOUTHEAST on AIRPORT RD. 0.1 miles
- Turn RIGHT to stay on AIRPORT RD. >0.1 miles
- Turn LEFT onto N TOWNSEND AVE / US-50. Continue to follow N TOWNSEND AVE. 3.4 miles
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-550 S. 23.8 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto CO-62 / MAIN ST. Continue to follow CO-62. 23.3 miles
- Turn LEFT onto CO-145. 12.7 miles
- Turn RIGHT to stay on CO-145. 1.6 miles
- Turn LEFT onto MOUNTAIN VILLAGE BLVD. 1.6 miles
- Turn LEFT to stay on MOUNTAIN VILLAGE BLVD. 0.7 miles
- End at 565 Mountain Village Blvd, Telluride, CO 81435-9521, US