TELLURIDE, Colorado (May 9, 2018) – On the heels of strong sales and continued growth, American Airlines has added a second daily flight from Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) to the Telluride-Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ) this summer. The second DFW flight was initially set for Saturdays only, but will now operate daily from June 7 – August 20, in addition to daily, year-round DFW-MTJ service.
With the added capacity, DFW-MTJ will see a 63% increase on the route over last summer, and a 3x increase over two summers. Overall air service to the region will now increase by approximately 14% this summer with a 41% increase over two years.
Recap of summer flights:
- Chicago (ORD) – MTJ will now run daily from June 7 – October 3
- Houston (IAH) – MTJ will be served on a larger 70-seat aircraft through the summer, June 7 – September 4
- Denver (DEN) – MTJ continues with multiple daily flights year-round
- DFW-MTJ continues year-round with larger aircraft through the summer season and 2x daily June 7 – August 20.
- Phoenix (PHX) – MTJ runs daily June 7 – September 4
- Chicago (ORD) – MTJ runs Saturdays June 9 – August 18
For detailed schedule information, please see the attached route map, visit www.coloradoflights.org, or go to www.united.com, and www.aa.com.
For area resort and reservations information, please visit www.visittelluride.com, www.tellurideskiresort.com, www.visitmontrose.com and www.ouraycolorado.com.
*United flights operated by United or United Express
*American flights operated by American or Envoy